Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Week

I've decided to rename the days of the week to fit my current lifestyle.
The week starts with:
  • "Mad Panic Monday" as I realise how little work I've got done, and how much needs to be done, for....
  • "Shitty Tuesday", which starts with a rubbish French class at 9, is followed by a 1 hour break in which I try to convince myself that i do have something to show my project supervisor, followed by my advisor meeting, then lunch, then 2 hours of computational optimisation in which I try not to fall asleep (but almost fail). Next is...
  • "Weekend Wednesday" because "Shitty Tuesday" is over and, whilst I don't have any lectures I do have stuff to do. I will convince myself that I have a whole week to get work done before next Tuesday (whilst knowing that the majority will be done on Monday). This is followed by...
  • "Tongue-tied Thursday" as I have Pratique de l'Oral at 9 am and will be tired and unable to speak French properly from staying up until 2 completing the preparation for the class. Next would have to be...
  • "Freedom Friday" as the week is finally over (and it starts at 12). I'll treat myself to an afternoon "off" and do basic stuff like go shopping or do washing. This is predictably followed by...
  • "Sleepy Saturday" on which I make no effort to get up before 12 as I'm a student and I'm tired. Finally,...
  • "Study Sunday" is spent procrastinating on Facebook with my work laid out in front of me.

And there we are, a typical week.

No comments: